Studies in Melodica Articulations

Homepage Forums Melodica technique Studies in Melodica Articulations

This topic contains 18 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Lowboy 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Alan Brinton
    Participant

These studies and your other samples are really helpful to me, Lowboy, in relation to your explanations of what you are doing, and also in terms of developing a better understanding of the capabilities of the instrument.

Andre
    Participant

Hi Lowboy

This studies are amazing, they are very inspiring and for me they are mind opening, as Alan says- “in terms of developing a better understanding of the capabilities of the instrument.”. Great!! 🙂

Hi Lowboy,

These studies are great, and I would love to reference them in my research masters focusing on melodica techniques. Also I would like to send you a questionnaire which would take about 10 mins to complete if thats OK with you? It is about various aspects of the melodica and I will use them in my final thesis which will be published next year.

My email is kingn7@uni.coventry.ac.uk

For anyone else who would like to take part I would love to hear from you, and I can send you over the questionnaire!

Many thanks!
    Nathan

Lowboy
    Participant

Hi Nathan,

Yes, you can reference my studies in your masters thesis. I would be happy to fill out your questionnaire and will contact you with my email address. If I can help in any other way, let me know.

Regards,

Lowboy

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.