Show us you your melodica photos and artwork

Homepage Forums General melodica discussion Show us you your melodica photos and artwork

This topic contains 68 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Lowboy 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
  • Author

Lowboy
    Participant

Hi,

Well I think I made some progress. If you click on this link

“Lowboy’s photos and music”

you will (I hope) be directed to an index with the photos. Let me know if it works. Hope you enjoy the photos. Lowboy

Alan Brinton
    Participant

Good stuff, but I don’t see the orange!???

This isn’t melodica, but you might like it. (I’ll try some melodicas.) I did it about ten years ago from a photo I took in Comila, Colima, Mexico. It was shortly after I met an artist who had switched from painting to photography and Photoshopping and was getting impressive results.

Mariachi 1

Alan Brinton
    Participant

mariachi 1-ps adjust

Alan Brinton
    Participant

M-32C WITH TANGERINE

M-32C with Tangerine 1

Alan Brinton
    Participant

P-25F WITH BANANAS IN ORBIT

P-25F with bananas in orbit

Lowboy
    Participant

Well I could not find any way to stop my webspace from asking for authentication. So I will try one more time to post a photo rather than having a link to open. I will use the img function as I did before. I don’t expect anything to change, but you never know.

Alan, my “melodica with organge” refers to the fact that the background is orange. But there is something there in your “melodica with bananas.” Clearly you have been up to some monkey business. Lowboy

Melodica Photo Melodica Photo

Lowboy
    Participant

Do you see the photo above? Lowboy

Alan Brinton
    Participant

Yes. When I have tried the Image function, it does not work; so I’m just inserting their Web addresses at thelouvre.com.

Lowboy
    Participant

Testing Photobucket. Here is a black and white photo of a Hohner Piano 26. Lowboy

Hohner Melodica

Lowboy
    Participant

One more just for fun. Lowboy

Lowboy
    Participant

So I guess I need to make these photos a bit smaller in the future. Interesting that the two posts below are being displayed on the home page, but not in the thread where I posted them. Lowboy

Alan Brinton
    Participant

That is fun, like an inside joke.

Melodica-Me
    Participant

Melodica-Me
    Participant

Melodicas aat Melodyland

Melodica-Me
    Participant

Melodicas at Melodyland

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.