Gasket for Hammond 44

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Binyomin 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #7288


    I’m wondering about the paper gasket that goes under the reed plates in the Hammond 44. Mine tore when I replaced the reed plates, and since I didn’t have a spare, I installed the reed plates without it and the instrument plays perfectly.

    What is its purpose? Where might I be able to obtain replacements?

    I’ve ordered the reed plates from Japan, but there seems to be a language gap, and so I can’t tell if they don’t carry the part or if the translation software they’re using doesn’t put across what the part is and so they don’t understand what I’m asking for.

    • This topic was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  Binyomin.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Melodica World Melodica World.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.